What Does The Ebook Contain?
- The Idea Behind Having A Website: This section explains the idea behind having a website and how a website that brings you sales should really look like
- 3 Ways Any Website On The Internet Could Have Been Built: Here you will know about ways to build a site, of course, this is so you have an idea, nothing deep.
- Getting Started With Building Your Own Site Yourself: Here you will learn how to map your site journey, then things you should watch out for.
- 4 Stages of Building A Website: Detailed explanation of the 4 steps that will help you build your site
- Step by Step Guide To Building Your Site: Like, step by step, with screenshots and clear explanation.
- Final Note: Mistakes you should avoid when building our site.
Who Wrote This Ebook?
This ebook is written by Oluwamayowa Oshidero, a digital and business transformation strategist. Oluwamayowa is renowned for his unique & resourceful ability to strategically blend business growth strategies with masterpiece digital solutions using global approaches and best practices. He has a proven determination and record in helping brands achieve their business goals through business process optimization, brand strategy & repositioning, market segmentation & penetration, digital marketing and digital transformation and technology leverage.
His experience in Digital Marketing, Business Strategy, Digital Strategy, Insights and Analytics have clinched him opportunities to consult for top executives, managers and entrepreneurs across all industries and sectors including the BBC Connected Studio UK, Emirates Holiday Nigeria, Sunway Estate, SmartFarm, Lifemate Furniture Nigeria, Tristate Hospital, University of Lagos, Seed of Life Schools and many more.
He is actively involved in delivering capacity-building initiatives through training, masterclasses, boot camps and online courses. He has led training for brands like Google Digital Skills Program, Facebook, She Leads Africa, Social Media Week Lagos, NYSC SAED program and many more.
His works and content have been featured on prominent magazines and newspapers.